1. The materials contained on TravelBirdie.in are provided “as is” for general information purposes only and do not claim to be or constitute legal or other professional advice. The information shall not be relied upon as such and TravelBirdie.in makes no warranties, express or implied, about the content on this site. TravelBirdie.in does not accept any responsibility for any loss that may arise from accessing or reliance on the information on this website. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we exclude all liability for loss or damages direct or indirect arising from the use of this site.
2. Anindita Mukherji (hereinafter “Anindita”) is the owner of all intellectual property and materials published rights throughout the site. These works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
3. All images appearing on the TravelBirdie.in website are the exclusive property of Anindita or content creators that have been attributed in the article. These images are protected under international copyright laws. Travel Birdie® is a registered trademark of Anindita Mukherji. The images on this site may not be reproduced, modified, copied, transmitted or manipulated without the written permission of Anindita, except as permitted under the doctrine of fair use.
4. No materials contained on TravelBirdie.in can be downloaded or used for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from Anindita. Any of the material on the website may be out of date at any given time, and TravelBirdie.in is under no obligation to update such material, but will use reasonable efforts to ensure that information is updated, accurate, and relevant.
6. PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY. You accept full responsibility for the consequences of your use, or non-use, of any information provided, and you agree to use your own judgment and due diligence before implementing any idea, suggestion or recommendation from Anindita or TravelBirdie.in.
7. NO GUARANTEES; RISKS. You fully agree that there are no guarantees as to the specific outcome or results you can expect from using the information you receive from via TravelBirdie.in. You understand that suggestions or recommendations made are taken at your own risk, and you agree to absolve Anindita of any liability or loss that you or any other person may incur from use of the information accessed on TravelBirdie.in. The material displayed on TravelBirdie.in is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, we, and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for: (a) loss of revenue or income; (b) loss of business; (c) loss of anticipated savings; (d) loss of data; (e) loss of goodwill.
8. TravelBirdie.in will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by virus attack to TravelBirdie.in or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
10. Where TravelBirdie.in contains outbound links to other third-party websites, these are intended for information only. TravelBirdie.in has no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage that may arise from the use of them.
TravelBirdie.in is owned and operated by Anindita Mukherji. If you have any concerns about material that appears on this site please contact me by sending email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Amazon Affiliates Disclosure
TravelBirdie.in is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon. This means that whenever you buy a product on Amazon from a link on TravelBirdie.in, I receive a percentage of its price as a commission. This helps pay for the hosting and other fees associated with running TravelBirdie.in as an ad-free space, and is greatly appreciated!
Anindita Mukheji is the owner and operator of TravelBirdie.in (the “Site”), and as an internet-based business, respects and recognizes the importance of your privacy rights.
This policy explains how we collect, use, retain and disclose the personal information that you provide us through the Site or our affiliate websites, or through the course of our other business dealings with you.
In addition, please note that your personal information may be processed in the country in which it was collected, and in other countries including Canada and/or the United States, where laws regarding the processing of personal information may be less stringent than other countries.
“Personal Information” for the purposes of privacy law is information about an identifiable individual, such as their name, address, telephone number and email address. Personal Information does not include aggregated information that is anonymous, such as the type of browser you are using, or other non-personally identifiable information.
What happens to your information?
When you browse our site, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system. If you are interested in subscribing to a Site newsletter, we will collect your name and email address.
In addition, we may also collect search queries that are typed into the Site’s search engine and retain them in anonymous form.
How do we collect, use, protect and disclose your Personal Information?
The Site requires your consent to collect, use or disclose your Personal Information, subject to certain exceptions in law.
Collection: We typically collect your Personal Information when you subscribe to our newsletters or submit an inquiry through the “Contact Me” form on the Site. If you are one of our business partners, we may also obtain Personal Information about you from other sources, e.g., from your business partners or other individuals within your company, or third party representatives or government agencies.
- On the Site: We may use your Personal Information to send you our monthly newsletters; to conduct or administer contests or other promotions in which you have participated; respond to inquiries that you make through the Site; to receive feedback and make improvements to the Site; and to maintain a database of client information. In accordance with applicable anti-spam laws, we will only use your Personal Information for marketing purposes with your prior consent. If you subscribed to one of the Site’s newsletters and no longer wish to receive it, you may unsubscribe at any time by following the “unsubscribe” instructions in our emails. If you have any questions or concerns about your unsubscribe request, you may contact Anindita by sending email to email@example.com.
Protection: The Site has a number of policies and procedures in place to protect your Personal Information, including physical procedures such as locks; administrative procedures such as contractual obligations by our third parties who may manage your Personal Information; and technological safeguards including the use of passwords, secured servers, subscriptions with website monitoring and security firms, and firewalls. Only individuals who are involved in the administration of our operations have access to your Personal Information and they have been provided with the requisite training on our Privacy Policies. Despite our best efforts, Internet or wireless transmissions are never completely private or secure. In that respect, you hereby acknowledge and accept the potential risk of inadvertent disclosure due to any such disclosure beyond our reasonable control. In addition, please note some of our service providers may be located in countries where authorized government officials may lawfully be able to access your Personal Information without your knowledge or consent pursuant to the laws of such countries.
Privacy of Minors
The Site recognizes the importance of protecting the privacy interests of children and we encourage parents and guardians to take an active role in their children’s online activities and interests. The Site is not intended for children under the age of majority in their province or territory of residence and we do not knowingly collect Personal Information from minors.
Questions or corrections
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information contact the Site by sending email to firstname.lastname@example.org